måndag 8 juni 2009

If I where a Boy..

If I where a boy...

Even just for a day..

I´d roll outta bed the morning..

And throw on what I wanted then go..

Drink beer whit the guy´s..

And chase after girls..

I´d kick it who I wanted..

And I`d never get confronted for it..

Cause they`d stick up for me..


If I where a Boy..

I think I could understand..

How it feels to Lova a girl..

I swear I´d be a better man..

I`d listen to her..

Cause I know how it hurts..

When you lose one you wanted..

Cause you taken her for granted..

And everthing you had got destroyd..

If I where a Boy..

I would turn off my phone..

Tell everyone it´s broken..

So they´d think that I was sleepin alone..

I´d put myself first..

And make the roles as I go..

Cause I know that she´d be faithful..

Waitin for me to come home ( to come home)..

If I where a Boy..

I think I could understand..

How it feels to Love a girl..

I swear I´d be a better man..

I´d listen to her..

Cause I know how it hurts..

When you lose the one you wanted..

Cause you taken her for granted..

And everthing you had got destoyed..

It´s a little too late for you to come back..

Say just it´s a misstake..Think I´d forgive you like that..

If you thought I would wait for you..

You thought wrong..

But you´re just a Boy..

You don´t understand.. Yea you don´t understand..

How it feels to Love a girl someday..

You wich you were a better man..

You don´t listen to her..

You don´t care how it hurts..

Until you lose the one you wanted..

Cause you´ve taken her for granted..

And everything you have got destroyed ..

But you´re just a Boy..








Inga kommentarer: